1. DJI Care Refresh can be bound to a previously purchased DJI aircraft when it meets one of the following criteria:
- Brand new and un-activated aircraft.
- Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours.
- Repaired in an official DJI Service Center (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation).
2. After DJI Care Refresh is purchased, your service agreement will be sent to you via email. DJI Care Refresh will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours.
3. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region since the benefits provided by DJI Care Refresh are only eligible in the region where it was purchased.
4. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
For Mini 2, the first DJI Care Refresh replacement fee is €49, while the second replacement is €59.